The Introduction to PDCA course is designed to provide participants with a basic understanding of the Plan – Do – Check – Act cycle.
The course covers key concepts for implementing the PDCA cycle within a business. An overview of the PDCA cycle is detailed along with implementation tools that can be used in this approach.
A practical case study helps to give participants a reference framework of implementation within a business.
- Understand the PDCA cycle and its relationship to the process approach
- Describe the benefits of using the PDCA cycle in a business
- Understand how the PDCA relates to auditing
1. Introduction – overview, learning objectives, how the PDCA cycle relates to auditing
2. PDCA cycle – what is it, basic overview of components, benefits of using
3. Relationship to process approach – brief overview of what is the process approach, the role within a management system, relationship between the two, why is this important
4. Auditing – Brief overview of how does the PDCA relate to auditing
5. Practical Example of use within a business
6. Course Summary
7. Knowledge competency Quiz
Duration: 30 mins
Level: Fundamental / Introductory
Award: Certificate of Completion